Advanced International Meeting Skills (AIMS)
A four-day seminar that allows for deep immersion into person al impact and effectiveness at international meetings. Following on from the lessons and skills covered in IMS, AIMS explores how the tools can be used to help overcome the demanding and unpredictable challenges often encountered at international meetings.
AIMS uses small sub-groups and multiple trainers for maximum individual attention and provides daily meeting simulations of increasing complexity. We offer a fast-track service for those who wish to recap on the IMS tools or those who have considerable experience of international meetings but need to become familiar with the IMS tools.
Areas covered include:
- Managing cultural and personal preferences for greater influence
- Thinking on your feet and adapting your point in a changing environment
- Maintaining and utilising your network and increasing your liasing skills
- Overcoming personal conflict and communication challenges
- Moderating and chairing and how to assist the chair for greater influence
- Creating impact in your questions and answers at international meetings
- Diplomacy and overcoming dissention
- Practical exposure to the PICNIC and BAD models
Dates and location
10-13 September 2019 - London